Getting you where you need to be
Quinte Access has been providing public transit for the City of Quinte West in the Trenton Ward since 2008. The transit system runs through the main arteries of Trenton and is available to anyone.
|Per Ride||Monthly Pass|
|PRESCHOOLER||No Charge||No Charge|
|QA CUSTOMER/ SENIOR||$1.50||$30|
**Child pass only valid when accompanied by an Adult
***ALL PICKUPS WILL BE AT DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY***
Please be at the bus stop closest to your location
- Cash: have exact cash ready. Drivers do not carry change.
- Tickets: purchase them before your trip from one of our ticket agents (see below). Put them into the fare box when you board.
- Monthly Passes: purchased at a ticket agent (see below). You must show these to the driver each time you board. Monthly passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Tickets and passes are non-refundable
- Free transfers available from the driver if you require more than one bus to reach your destination
- Shirts and shoes are required
- Only working dogs are allowed on buses. Other small pets may be transported in steel/plastic cages which must be locked at all times.
- In line skates must be removed before boarding the bus.
- If you are standing, remain behind the driver's compartment.
For passenger safety and comfort please:
- do not carry on lengthy conversations with the drivers
- do not smoke, eat and/or drink on the buses
- do not leave your child in his/her stroller. All strollers must be folded while traveling on the bus.
97 Front Street
* Cash or Interac
City of Quinte West
7 Creswell Drive
* Cash or Interac
For information and schedule updates please contact Quinte Access at 97 Front St., Phone (613) 392-9640, Mon to Fri 8:30 to 4:30, or on our Facebook page.