Committed to your independence
Specialized transportation is available for persons with disabilities and seniors in the City of Quinte West and the Municipality of Brighton.
This specialized service is available to persons who are:
- Physically or mentally challenged, or
- Unable to climb or descend stairs or,
- Unable to walk a distance of 175 meters or,
- Seniors who need transportation assistance
The service operates Monday to Friday, 7 am to 6pm with evening, weekend and holiday service available upon request.
Prince Edward County Residents Click Here
Service is available for:
- Medical Appointments
- Social Events
* Transportation to medical appointments and for the mobility challenged who cannot access alternate means of transportation is considered a priority by Quinte Access.