Quinte Access: Specialized Service: Policies
The current time is 09:57:26 AM
- If the vehicle is going to be more than fifteen (15) minutes late for its next pickup as a result of scheduling problems, or vehicle malfunction, Quinte Access will try to notify the customer if possible. If the time delay will be considerable, alternate means of transportation or rescheduling may be necessary.
- When a problem arises with system capacity or vehicle malfunction, an alternate means of transportation will be implemented if possible.
- Service animals which provide assistance to their owners are allowed on the vehicles. Other animals may be transported if they are in secured and locked carriers. Please notify the office prior to your trip if you will be bringing an animal with you.
- Verbal abuse of the drivers or the staff will not be tolerated and will result in suspension of use of the service. Should you have complaints about the service or the staff, please contact the office.
Office and Service Hours
- The office is open between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
- This service operates Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm. Evening, weekend, and holiday service available upon request.
- Weekend service must be booked before 12 pm on Friday.
- Bookings are not taken over the weekend and all weekend trips must be prearranged. However, we do have a 24 hour answering service for cancellations.
© Copyright 2004-2017 Quinte Access.
All rights reserved.